Wednesday 10 November 2010

contact sheet of textures



This is a contact sheet of some textures that I have scanned in. I like patterns, especially paisley which is why I am going to use these for this project. I have scanned in some of my personal objects such as my mittens, a cardigan, 3 scarves, a coat and a bag. This is because I really like the pattern and design on these items, which is why I wear them so it's nice to include them in this project. I have also scanned in some images from a book that borrowed from the library called, 'V&A pattern indian florals'. I stumbled upon this book one day and decided to borrow it because I really like the patterns in it and I thought that it would be perfect research for this project. I really like the intricate, elaborate designs and how they are from a differnt culture. I have scanned in my favourite designs form this book. Some of the patterns are also paisley which is my main theme for these textures. I have also scanned in some papers that my mum bought for me designed by Laura Ashley. The patterns on these are also floral and paisley. I like Laura Ashley designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment