Tuesday 29 March 2011

play 2

The theme that I have used throughout this whole project is nude imagery. I have only used images f my 3 best friends; Jules, Harriet and Rosie. They are all nude in a forest surrounded by trees and nature. I wnted to use images that go together. I wanted to use nude images because I like the look of bodies and I thought that they would create interesting collages. i also wanted to work with nude imagery because this is a digital project and I wanted to somehow link to nature to juxpotise this project and link it to natural forms. I have also used images of trees, forests, animals and the sky. All of these things connect with nature. I have used some simple drawings in my collages for a hand rendered element because I much prefer hand made elements to digital ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment